Happy Birthday Pac-Man!

By on Friday, May 22, 2015

Gaming’s first mascot is 35 years old today, which as Bandai Namco helpfully point out makes him the same age as Kim Kardashian West, Ryan Gosling, Channing Tatum, and Kelly Brook.

90 per cent of Britons claim to be able to recognise Pac-Man, with the other 10 per cent presumably confusing him for a pizza with a slice taken out.

To celebrate, Pac-Man is being sent into space, for his own movie, out soon.

Happy Birthday Pac-Man!

Comments are closed.

Get the best creative brand campaigns directly to your inbox, every Friday!

Hide forever...