Here’s who’s entered to win in our ‘How to Get a Job in PR’ competition
By Rich Leigh on Monday, January 20, 2014
Seven people stepped up to the challenge to win Sarah Stimson’s ‘How to Get a Job in PR’ book, as laid out in this original competition blog post.
The aim is simple – each of the entrants must promote the individual Amazon affiliate links to Sarah’s book I have just emailed to them. The winner of the book will be the person whose promotion secures the most sales of the book. They have until midnight Sunday the 26th January, after which all sales will not be counted.
All commission earned is going to charity.
The seven entrants are:
- Roxanne Ellison – PR student, Birmingham (on Twitter here)
- Elbariki Madihi
- Jessica Marple – PR student, Bournemouth (on Twitter here)
- Ryan Owen Gibson – PRexamples contributor and Senior account executive, Tangerine PR (on LinkedIn here)
- Rae-Anne Rainford – creative director, Donotelle (on LinkedIn here)
- Ben Sawyers – PR student, Bournemouth (on LinkedIn here)
- Daniel Vaughan, PR student, Bournemouth. Currently on placement at ESPN. (on LinkedIn here)
Best of luck to them all, I’ll be updating with the winner of the challenge next Monday (the 27th).